Sanctuary, Inc. is one of the most comprehensive programs in the nation, established in 1982. Sanctuary offers much more than shelter. This holistic program provides the tools and support that allow women and their children to rebuild their lives.
Women and children who live in our shelter or utilize our program on a non-residential basis participate in case management, support groups, individual counseling and programming designed to build self-esteem and teach new coping, enrichment and safety strategies.
Transitional housing is available to families who need more time to establish self-sufficiency once they leave the emergency shelter. Sustained case management and ongoing counseling provide building blocks for families moving toward independence in a supportive environment.
All services are at no cost to the victim and their children.
Call Toll Free (800) 766-0000 for immediate help 24 hours a day.
Who is appropriate for referral?
- Any adult who is a victim of domestic violence and/or sexual assault
- Any child who is a witness or victim of domestic violence and/or sexual assault
- Any child who accompanies an adult who is a victim of domestic violence and/or sexual assault
What is offered?
- Emergency Shelter
- Crisis Counseling
- Medical Advocacy
- Legal Advocacy
- Indivdual and Group Counseling
- Individual Case Management
- Walk-in crisis counseling
- Hospital advocacy